InteractionUP offers a services that enables real-time active engagement of participants at an quiz, polls and etc. You can access the Service through your electronic device with internet by going to interactionUP.com
Your level of service will depend on your chosen plan. The plans you can choose from are available at web.interactionup.com/pricing/
We may update these Terms of Service in the future. When you use our services, now or in the future, you are agreeing to the latest Terms of Service.
- You must have a InteracionUP account to use our services
- For some specific feature You must have a Facebook account to use the Apps and you must use the Apps through your own personal Facebook account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account. That includes content posted by others who either: (a) have access to your login credentials; or (b) have their own logins under your account.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
Payment, Plan Changes
- There are several types of plan offered under the Service, available at web.interactionup.com/pricing. Payment of a fee according to the fees and payment section of these Terms is required.
- Your account can only be downgraded to free packagage at the end of the billing cycle.
- Downgrading your account or not renewing your plan at the end of the billing cycle may cause the loss of features or capacity of your account. The Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
Modifications to the App and Prices
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of our services with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 7 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Company website
Cancellation and Termination
- If your plan is not renewed at the end of the billing cycle, your account and all of its content will be automatically downgraded to the free plan.
- We have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our Apps for any reason at any time. Suspension means you and any other users on your account will not be able to access the account or any content in the account. Termination will furthermore result in the deletion of your account or your access to your account. We also reserve the right to refuse the use our products to anyone for any reason at any time. We have this clause because statistically speaking, out of the hundreds of thousands of accounts on our products there is at least one doing something nefarious..
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
Personal Information and Privacy
- You may collect personal information (or personal data, or personally identifiable information) through your use of our services
- You must follow all rules applicable in your jurisdiction with respect to personal information and privacy when you collect, use or disclose personal information accessed through the our services
- We do not seek consent from individuals through our services and it is your sole responsibility to follow all application legislation.
Promotions and Sweepstakes
- You may use our products to carry out promotions, sweepstakes, raffles, draws or any other game of chance (collectively, the “Sweepstakes”).
- You must follow all rules applicable in your jurisdiction, including any applicable Facebook policy, with respect to Sweepstakes.
- We do not monitor the practices of organizers with respect to Sweepstakes, we do not participate in, or profit in any way from any Sweepstake held by a organizers and disclaim any responsibility for any damage or loss suffered by participants or promoters in connection with any Sweepstake.
- As a participant, you take part in any Sweepstake at your own risk, and we make no representations or warranties as to the conduct of organizers with respect to Sweepstakes.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the our products must comply with EU copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the our services. All materials uploaded remain yours.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of our products, use of our products, or access to or products without the express written permission by the Company.
- The Apps connect to the Facebook Graph API (Apps are using share buttons integration) and its use is governed by the Facebook Platform Policy and any other policy that may be in force at Facebook’s discretion.
- You must at all times be in compliance with all Facebook policies, including, without limitation, Facebook Platform Policy, Facebook Page Terms, Advertising Policies and Community Standards.
- We do not control the content of Facebook policies, and your obligations under these policies may change from time to time. It is your sole responsibility to comply with all applicable policies at all times when you are using our products.
- Facebook may modify its policies or the Facebook Platform in ways that restrict the permitted use of the Apps, the availability of the Apps or the features of the Apps. We have no control over the actions of Facebook in this matter and disclaim responsibility for any damage or loss resulting from changes in Facebook.
- We are not responsible for the availability of your Facebook account. You will not be able to access and use some of our services unless you can use your Facebook account.
Features and Bugs
We design our Apps with care, based on our own experience and the experiences of customers who share their time and feedback. However, there is no such thing as a service that pleases everybody. We make no guarantees that our Apps will meet your specific requirements or expectations.
We also test all of our features extensively before shipping them. As with any software, our Services inevitably have some bugs. We track the bugs reported to us and work through priority ones, especially any related to security or privacy. Not all reported bugs will get fixed and we don't guarantee completely error-free Services.
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable, in law or in equity, to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, lost profits, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use our products; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from our products; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to this Terms of Service or our producst, whether as a breach of contract, tort (including negligence whether active or passive), or any other theory of liability.
If you have a question about any of the Terms of Service, please contact our Support team